- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached chalet bungalow in this prime and highly sought after residential location.
- Fantastic Finaghy Road North address with proximity to lots of schooling, shops and transport links to include the Glider.
- Three bedrooms (one on ground floor)
- One reception room.
- Kitchen open to dining area.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Gas central heating.
- Off road car-parking.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A rare opportunity to purchase this semi detached chalet bungalow with two bedrooms on the first floor and one bedroom on the ground floor. With proximity to Finaghy Road North and a wide choice of schooling to include access to transport links and the railway, this conveniently located home is not to be missed. Three bedrooms and one reception room or alternatively two bedrooms and two separate reception rooms. Downstairs shower room. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Upvc double glazing added as well as gas central heating system and rewired approximately ten years ago. Off road carparking. Detached garage facility. Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden and well maintained garden to front. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC D57
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Parquet block floor.
- LIVING ROOM 13'8 x 12'4 (4.17m x 3.76m)
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc stripped walls,
- BEDROOM 3 12'1 x 10'6 (3.68m x 3.20m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 11'8 x 9'11 (3.56m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, open plan to dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'10 x 11'7 (3.91m x 3.53m)
- BEDROOM 2 14'2 x 8'9 (4.32m x 2.67m)
- DETACHED GARAGE 22'4 x 11'2 (6.81m x 3.40m)
- Up and over door, light and power, pedestrian door.
- Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden, off road carparking, well maintained garden to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »