10 Lady Wallace Walk,
Lisburn, BT28 3GY
2 Bed Detached House
Offers over £189,950
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers over £189,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Charming Two Bedroom Detached Property in a Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Finished to an Excellent Standard Throughout With no Expense Spared by the Current Owner
- Close Proximity to Lisburn City Centre and Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Bespoke High Grade Tiling Fitted Throughout from David Scott
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Main Bedroom Encorporating Luxurious En Suite Shower Room
- Spacious Living Room With Private Outlook
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Bespoke Fitted Kitchen and Range of Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Newly Fitted Bathroom Suite with Custom Tiling and Fittings
- Enclosed Private Rear Courtyard With Low Maintanance and Surrounding Flowerbeds
- Car Port With Private Covered Parking Space and Outside Tap
- Enclosed Private Rear Courtyard
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Management Fee Approx £52 Every Six Months
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Internally this most desirable home has been finished to a premier standard by its current owner. In short, the property comprises of a separate living room leading to bright and spacious bespoke fitted kitchen with built in appliances and a downstairs WC. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with the main bedroom encorporating an en suite shower room and a separate family bathroom with white suite. Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance rear courtyard and a car port providing private covered off street parking. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
With nothing left to do but move in, this property provides a unique opportunity to acquire a fantastically appointed detached property in a highly sought after area. With its close proximity to many main arterial transport links and Lisburn City Centre, this property is ideally suited to a first time buyer, young family, investor or downsizer alike. Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate all this fantastically appointed property has to offer.
- FRONT FORECOURT
- Fully patioed, access to carport with off-street parking for one to two cars, outside tap, hardwood front door with glazed insets with stained glass lead detailing into reception porch.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With feature patterned tiled floor, access to electric meter.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.3m (12' 9" x 10' 10")
Hard wood flooring, outlook to front, fireplace with marble mantelpiece surround and inset, space for fire inset.
- KITCHEN DINER
- 4.29m x 3.07m (14' 1" x 10' 1")
Outlook to rear, bespoke fitted kitchen with range of matt solid wood high and low level units painted in Farrow and Ball , Corian worktops, inset drainer sink with chrome mixer taps, space for American style fridge freezer, additional built-in larder storage, access to Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, built-in washing machine, built-in dishwasher, four ring Bosch gas hob with built-in extractor fan above, built-in oven and grill below, ample space for casual dining area, feature terrazzo style tiled floor with upstand/splashback, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed access door leading to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC with push button, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, terrazzo patterned tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access hatch to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- White suite comprising wall hung WC with brass push button, floating wash hand basin with brass taps, built-in vanity unit, quartz stone worktop, free standing bath with brass taps, brass heated towel rail, feature patterned tiled walls, terrazzo style tiled floor, frosted glass window, extractor fan. All fixtures and fittings from David Scott Tile Bath and Stone Specialists
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Outlook to front, laminate effect flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wall hung WC, rocker push button, floating wash hand basin with white mixer tap, feature patterned David Scott tiled floor and walls, soakaway shower tray with fixed glass door, white thermostatic control valve, up and over rainfall headset, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan. All fixtures and fittings from David Scott Tile Bath and Stone Specialists
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.13m (10' 11" x 7' 0")
Outlook to rear, wooden laminate effect flooring.
- REAR GARDEN
- With surrounding flowerbeds, fully patioed, outside light.
Lady Wallace Walk is located off the Prince William Road in Lisburn.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT28 3GY | Property For Sale in BT28 | Property For Sale in Lisburn Area | Property For Sale in Lisburn | Property For Sale in County Antrim | John Minnis Estate Agents (Belfast) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *² Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property. *³ The speeds indicated on our checker represent the maximum estimated fixed-line speeds as predicted by the network operators providing services in a particular area. Please note that these are estimates, and actual service availability and speeds received at a given property may differ. Besides fixed-line services, options for 4G, 5G, or satellite broadband may be available at the address, contingent upon the necessary hardware. These alternatives are not reflected in the checker's estimates.