- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic semi detached home
- Many original features
- Two good size bedrooms
- Additional mezzanine snug area
- Lounge & additional extended family room
- Modern kitchen & dining
- Gas central heating
- Partial double glazing
- Excellent outside space
- Mature & well stocked gardens
Located in a highly popular and convenient setting off the Ormeau Road, we are delighted to market this attractive red brick semi detached home, constructed approximately 1930's that benefits from an additional reception extension room to the rear. Maintained to the highest of standards, this home would be ideal for the 1st time buyer, who would be looking for a home that requires very little to do but add furniture and move in!. Its extended accommodation comprises 2 bright and well proportioned bedrooms, with bedroom 2 providing access to a mezzanine snug area which can be accessed via a removable ladder, a deluxe white shower suite, a kitchen /dining area and there is a comfortable lounge which leads to the extended family room with multi fuel burning fire. Outside this home also comes to life with magnificent gardens, not normally associated with homes along this area off the Ormeau Road. Within a short distance to the many popular bars, cafés and restaurants, it also provides good access into Belfast City Centre. A home with so much character and charm, immediate viewing would be highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge 14'8 x 10'11 (4.47m x 3.33m)
- Solid wood parquet flooring, original brick fireplace with raised tiled
hearth, housing a coal effect gas fire. Original built in bookcase/storage. Access to
extended family room.
- Extended family room 14'3 x 8'4 (4.34m x 2.54m)
- Solid wood parquet flooring, Velux and stained glass windows. Recently fitted multi fuel burner.
- Kitchen / dining area 14'10 x 7'6 (4.52m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, feature Belfast sink unit with mixer taps, granite work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, solid wood and part tiled floor.
- Dining image
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 8'10 (4.45m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'1 (3.28m x 2.77m)
- Removable stairs with access to Mezzanine snug area, roof window.
- Mezzanine snug area
- Shower room 8'0 x 4'5 (2.44m x 1.35m)
- Modern suite comprising fully tiled walk-in shower with electric shower unit, solid marble wash basin with waterfall mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c, waterproof laminate wood flooring, wood panelled
walls, and wood panelled ceiling.
- Front gardens
- Extensive and mature front gardens with a variety of trees, including apple and Semi-deciduous Lucombe Oak, laid in lawn
with well stocked range of plants, fruit bushes, shrubs, vegetable beds and garden shed.
- Additional front garden image
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed low maintenance paved rear gardens with additional covered side area.
- Additional rear garden image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »