- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four bedrooms, two plus reception rooms
- Large dining kitchen with extensive range of shaker style units
- Attractive, red brick Georgian style townhouse
- Cloakroom, bathroom and two ensuites
- Great accommodation with flexible layout and potential to work from home
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed sliding sash windows
- Excellent location in historic town of Hillsborough
- Easily managed walled rear garden
- Resident and visitor parking
- Close to the social, cultural and leisure attractions of 'Royal' Hillsborough
- Belfast & Dublin both within easy reach
- Spacious interior c.1,700 sq.ft.
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
"Hillsborough has a long established and well documented history with Hillsborough Castle at its heart. The village retains a quaint charm but has allowed small scale housing developments to accommodate those keen to take advantage of the social, cultural and leisure attractions of the area. Belfast and Dublin are also easily accessible.
This smart, spacious townhouse has four bedrooms (two of which are ensuite) and two reception rooms plus excellent dining kitchen. Enough space for a family and those working from home.
Set off by an easily managed walled garden, this is a most attractive and practical choice"
- Painted, panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.43m (16' 6" x 11' 3")
Feature fireplace, stone surround, inset gas fire, oak flooring. Open to:
- DINING KITCHEN
- 5.87m x 3.35m (19' 3" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, granite effect laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range Master cooker with folding glass top and five gas rings, stainless steel cooker canopy/extractor fan, tiled walls, tiled floor, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, space for dining table and chairs. Concealed gas fired central heating boiler. Open to:
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
Vaulted ceiling, tiled floor, double doors to enclosed rear garden and patio for alfresco dining and barbecue space.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.2m (17' 0" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.45m (6' 3" x 4' 9")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled floor, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled floor, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Store cupboard. Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.11m x 3.28m (16' 9" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.94m x 3.28m (19' 6" x 10' 9")
- 3.43m x 1.83m (11' 3" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled floor, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Neat easily managed garden in grass, enclosed with brick walls, tress and planting. Sheltered brick pavor patio / outdoor dining / barbecue area.
- Tarmac parking space for residents and visitors.
From Sprucefield heading towards Newry take main road signposted Hillsborough and Kilwarlin is on left hand side before teh centre of the village.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »