- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Mahogany Entrance Door With Fanlight Window
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Granite Effect Fireplace With Coal Effect Electric Fire
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Rear Hallway With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Garden To Front And Side Laid In Lawn With Path To Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled Mahogany entrance door with fanlight window.
- 4.27m x 4.23m (14' 0" x 13' 11")
Measurements taken to widest points. Mahogany and granite effect fireplace with coal effect electric fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.24m x 3.05m (13' 11" x 10' 0")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- PVC double glazed door to Rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.26m x 3.12m (10' 8" x 10' 3")
Built in storage with Baxi gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.64m (12' 3" x 8' 8")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.44m (9' 2" x 8' 0")
Measurements to include built in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
- Separate store on landing.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with path. Flowerbeds with shrubbery. Outside tap. Garden to Front and Side laid in lawn. Path to Entrance Door. Communal parking.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Warren Gardens. Turn right onto Ward Avenue then left onto Killaney Avenue. Number 10 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »