- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Town House in a convenient and popular location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Living Room with Open Fire
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms to include Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Recently fitted oil fired boiler)
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Low maintenance enclosed South Facing rear garden
- Ample Parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
Additional InformationThis well presented townhouse is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off Old Belfast Road. The prime location offers ease of access to Tesco at Springhill and the main Bangor - Belfast carriageway making this an ideal location for the retiring couple or young professional wanting an easily maintained low maintenance home in a very convenient location.
Internally the property has been well maintained by the present owner and offers comfortable living with a good sized living room and two well proportioned bedrooms, one of which offers an ensuite shower room.
The easily maintained south facing rear gardens complete this delightful home.
- Enclosed Reception Porch.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.28m (14' 9" x 14' 0")
Attractive natural brick fireplace, pine mantle, oak wood laminate flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.6m x 3.3m (15' 1" x 10' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Hotpoint built-in oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan and canopy, built-in glazed display cabinet, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, concealed lighting, recessed spotlighting, oak laminate wood flooring.
- Built-in cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.28m x 3.04m (14' 0" x 9' 12")
Double built-in robe. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising built-in shower cubicle with Redring built-in electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.17m x 3.11m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
Double built-in robe.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen, Redring built-in shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, part tiled walls, Velux window, extractor fan.
- Enclosed south facing rear gardens. Pathway with pebbles. Feature raised decking.
- Boiler House - with oil fired boiler. Oil tank. Flower beds.
Right hand side of Old Belfast Road into Jubilee Drive and take the 1st right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
95th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »