- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most attractive, spacious town terrace
- 4 Double bedrooms (or 3 with 1st floor drawing room)
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan to dining room
- Recently installed modern kitchen with appliances
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite and separate shower
- High ceilings and many period features retained
- Forecourt and good-sized rear yard
- Roofspace storage
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Natural gas fired central heating system with new boiler 2020
- Double glazed windows (except 1 feature window on landing)
- Walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout, this spacious home therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Sympathetically modernised, many period features have been retained to ensure the warmth and character of properties of this era are still to the fore. The layout also offers a considerable degree of flexibility.
Externally this is complemented by an enclosed rear yard which is attractively decked and large enough to incorporate a sitting area.
A short stroll to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages with their range of schools, amenities and eateries, the location enjoys a superb convenience.
Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via public or private transport or even a brisk walk as it is only a couple of miles away.
- Hardwood front door with glazed insets and leaded, stained glass fan light.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original mosaic tiled floor. Internal door with etched, glazed panel.
- Cornice ceiling, corbels.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.23m (15' 3" x 10' 7")
(Into bay). Open aspect up Irwin Drive. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive cast iron and slate fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.33m (11' 7" x 10' 11")
(At widest points). Engineered wooden flooring. Attractive cast iron and slate fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Door to:
- 4.25m x 1.95m (13' 11" x 6' 5")
Modern range of high and low level high-gloss units, engineered wooden flooring, feature tiled walls. Jawbox-style sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances including Baumatic stainless steel, five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. AEG stainless steel oven, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher. Back door to yard.
First Floor Return
- Feature stained glass, original sliding sash window.
- White suite comprising roll-top, free standing bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush wc, wash hand basin on tiled plinth with storage underneath. Separate corner shower cubicle. Feature radiator. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1)/DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.77m (16' 0" x 15' 8")
(At widest points and into bay). Feature slate and cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.74m (10' 11" x 9' 0")
Original built-in cupboard. Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.46m x 3.67m (14' 8" x 12' 0")
(At widest points). Original cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.72m (11' 0" x 8' 11")
Original cast iron fireplace.
- Access via pull-down, folding ladder to:
ROOFSPACE. Floored for storage.
- Gate with pedestrian path to front door.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- Good size with room for sitting/dining area. Timber deck, outside light. Outhouse with power and light, natural gas boiler. Outside tap. Gate to entry.
More open aspect between terrace rows to crane and hills in distance.
Heading towards City Centre from Ballyhackamore on the Upper Newtownards Road, Irwin Avenue is on the right hand side after Oakland Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »