- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic Detached Family Home in Popular Residential Area
- Bright, Spacious and Flexible Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout Leaving Little Left to do but Move Your Furniture in and Enjoy
- Living Room with Attractive Oak Fireplace and Solid Oak Floor
- Family Room with uPVC Double Glazed French Doors onto Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One of Which is on the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Easily Maintained Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway and Forecourt with Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats, Horse Boxes, etc
- Exceptional Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Ample Room to Extend Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Close Proximity to Many Local Amenities Including Bloomfield Shopping Complex, Leading Local Primary Schools, Bangor Grammar School, Glenlola, Bangor Academy, Shops and Bus Routes
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Families and the Retired
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationSituated in a cul-de-sac within this popular residential area, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home finished to an excellent standard throughout leading little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. Deceptively spacious and very flexible, there is a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the owners giving it wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, families and the retired.
The accommodation comprises living room with attractive oak fireplace and solid oak floor, family room with uPVC double glazed French doors onto the garden, modern fitted kitchen, dining room or bedroom four, and bathroom, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three bedrooms. Outside does not disappoint either. There is an easily maintained front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with forecourt with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, and magnificent fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy and ample room to extend further subject to necessary approvals. This is an ideal space to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC windows, guttering and soffits.
An area of high demand due to its proximity to so many local amenities including Bloomfield shopping complex, Ballymagee Primary School, Kilmaine Primary School, Bangor Grammar School, Glenlola, Bangor Academy and Ward Park, as well as other local shops and bus routes which is another great advantage of living in this property. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest available opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety and avoid disappointment.
- uPVC mahogany effect double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed effect side panels to enclosed entrance porch
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cloakroom area, inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.68m (12' 10" x 12' 1")
Attractive fireplace with oak surround, slate hearth and recess for heater, open fire or stove, solid oak floor, storage under stairs.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Solid oak floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.56m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.76m x 2.57m (12' 4" x 8' 5")
Solid oak floor.
- 2.77m x 2.62m (9' 1" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units with laminate work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi four ring hob, extractor fan above, integrated Indesit double oven, recess for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Beko dishwasher, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Shelved airing cupboard with access to eaves.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 5.13m (11' 9" x 16' 10")
into robes at widest points
Built-in wardrobes with one mirror fronted sliding door, storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.46m (12' 0" x 8' 1")
Storage in eaves, built-in shelving, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.54m (9' 0" x 8' 4")
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway and forecourt with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, leading to exceptional fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy, large decked terrace, adjacent patio area, outside tap, providing ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals.
Heading out of Bangor on Gransha Road, turn left into Bexley Road. Take the 2nd right into Irvine Park and right again into Irvine Crescent.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »