- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Extended Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Superb South Facing Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location - Close to Local Amenities
Additional InformationImpressive Double Fronted Period Semi Detached Residence Modernised and Extended to a High Standard
An extensively refurbished period double fronted semi detached residence holding a prime position within this highly regarded residential location. The modern extended interior comprises 2 reception rooms, both into bay, superb through lounge with patio doors to garden and wood burning stove, 3 bedrooms, classic white fully tiled bathroom and extended modern fitted kitchen with superb dining area. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs shower room in white suite, gas central heating, laundry room to first floor and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme in recent years. Gated driveway and ample car parking and a superb rear garden with southerly aspect affording superb views combines with the perfect location with leading schools, public transport, excellent shopping and public parks all within walking distance. Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Composite entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 7.60 x 3.61 (24'11" x 11'10")
- Into bay, feature multi-fuel wood burner with over mantle, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, patio doors to garden.
- Living Room 3.64 x 5.22 (11'11" x 17'2")
- Into bay, attractive marble fireplace, cast iron inset, wood strip floor.
- Extended Kitchen 6.86 x 3.42 (22'6" x 11'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, Velux roof light, recessed lighting, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator.
- Laundry Room 2.02 x 1.61 (6'8" x 5'3")
- Built-in storage cupboard, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 3.19 (11'1" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.32 x 3.68 (10'11" x 12'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.05 x 4.85 (10'0" x 15'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Front garden in bark, rear garden in lawn and rear patio area, tarmac driveway with car parking bay, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »