10 Hopedene Mews,
Belmont, Belfast, BT4 3DS
2 Bed End-terrace House
Last listed at Offers over £189,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- End townhouse in superb "cul de sac" location
- Two double bedrooms (formerly 3)
- Spacious living room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen open plan to dining area
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Fully enclosed, private back garden with southerly aspect
- Large timber shed/garden room/home office
- Off-street parking
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Walking distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont shops, amenities and public transport routes (including Glider)
Formerly three bedrooms, the main bedroom is an excellent size with aspects to both the front and the rear. It also features a built-in wardrobe.
The kitchen is open plan to a casual dining/sitting area and also takes you out to a low maintenance, private rear garden with garden room/large shed.
Ideal for a range of prospective purchasers, early viewing is strongly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glazed insets and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
(At widest points). Twin aspect with French doors to rear garden.
- 4.8m x 3.72m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
(Narrowing to 2.78m). Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated four ring "Noxton" hob. Space for oven. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink sink unit with "spray" tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to:
- REAR PORCH:
- Cloaks area, shelved storage, uPVC woodgrain back door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.79m x 3.33m (15' 9" x 10' 11")
(Narrowing to 2.45 m) (Formerly two bedrooms). Recessed built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.21m x 2.81m (13' 10" x 9' 3")
(At widest points).
- White suite comprising shower-bath with screen. "Rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Linen cupboard with Vaillant gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- Allocated parking for residents and visitors.
- Flagged patio with sitting area. Gate to side leading to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Facing south. Excellent degree of privacy with timber deck, artificial lawn and well-stocked flowerbeds. Outside light and tap. Sheltered sitting areas. Additional timber shed.
- TIMBER SHED/GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.54m (15' 6" x 11' 7")
Power and light, double glazed doors.
Heading countrybound on Belmont Road, turn right after shops into Dundela Avenue. Hopedene is on left hand side before junction with North Road (which leads to Ballyhackamore).