- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with Inglenook style fire opening
- Dining area open to;
- Kitchen Extension with full range of beech effect high and low level units
- Rear Hall with access to walk-in storage cupboard
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / All with wood laminate flooring
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Pavier brick off-street parking to front / Enclosed yard area to rear with step up to paved patio area
Additional Information***Notice of Offer*** - 10 Hollowburn Road, Antrim, BT41 1NG
By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £53,500. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer prior to exchange or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner. Country Estates, Antrim, 12 Church Street, Antrim BT41 4BA.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced property with kitchen extension to the rear and located on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. The property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and is ideally suited to first time buyers and investors alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Small under stair storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Living Room 3.96m x 3.02m (13 x 9'11)
- Inglenook style fire opening with brick effect back and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. Single radiator.
- Kitchen Extension 2.84m x 2.36m (9'4 x 7'9)
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor.
- Dining Area 3.07m x 1.93m (10'1 x 6'4)
- Fully tiled floor. Worksurface / breakfast bar. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving. Open square archway to;
- Rear Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Large storage cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 3.43m x 2.72m (11'3 x 8'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.34m (10'8 x 7'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.10m x 2.29m (10'2 x 7'6)
- (max) Overstair storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with "Aqualisa" electric shower over and curved glass screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Pavier brick off-street parking to front. Shared open alley with paved pathway to rear. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed yard in concrete. Step up to paved patio. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. 6ft. timber fencing.
- Boiler House 2.44m x 1.85m (8 x 6'1)
- Oil-fired boiler. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »