- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Refurbished Terrace Property
- Reception Hall with Original Tiles from the 1930's
- Through Lounge/Dining Room with Oak laminate Floor
- Modern High Gloss Fully Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Breakfast Bar
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Fully Floored Roofspace with Velux Window
- Enclosed Yard Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Investor alike
- Re -Wired, Re- Plumbed and DPC installed
- Doorstep Convenience to Bustling Cregagh Village, Tesco's and within the Catchment Area for leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationHillsborough Drive is a sought after address in East Belfast due to its convenient location off the Cregagh Road, providing a host of local shops and cafes. There are excellent bus networks for connecting to the city centre.
This spacious terrace property has undergone recent refurbishment and renovation ensuring the purchaser will have little to do but simply move in.
Internally the tasteful use of neutral colour schemes compliments the recently installed high gloss kitchen and bathroom with white suite. The clever internal layout provides a modern living environment combined with character and charm.
This property will particularly appeal to the young professional, first time buyer or investor, therefore we encourage viewing at your earliest internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door with glazed and leaded inset and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original Victorian tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.06m x 3.m (23' 2" x 9' 10")
into bay window
Cornice ceiling, timber surround fireplace, gas coal fire, tiled hearth.
- 4.01m x 2.67m (13' 2" x 8' 9")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, glass splashback, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built-in breakfast bar area, stable doors with glazed inset to yard, tongue and groove ceiling, storage under stairs.
- Recently installed bathroom suite with white suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, built-in Mira Sport electric shower unit, tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, laminate floor, airing cupboard with excellent storage and built-in shelving.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.m (13' 6" x 9' 10")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.57m (12' 3" x 8' 5")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- Fully floored, sheeted, light, Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Enclosed yard with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy.
With built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, light and power, original quarry tiled floor, water tap.
Front forecourt, recently re-wired and damp-proof course.
Heading out of Belfast, along the Woodstock Road which becomes the Cregagh Road, Hillsborough Drive is on the left hand side opposite Ravenhill Avenue. Hillsborough Drive runs between Cregagh and Castlereagh Roads.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »