This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Easily Maintained Enclosed Rear Patio
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ideal For First Time Buyer Or Investor Alike
- Provides Ease Of Access To City Centre
Additional InformationThis well presented mid-townhouse is tucked away off the Woodstock Road, and is within walking distance to a range of local amenities and provides ease of access to Belfast City Centre and all transport and arterial routes.
Internally the property comprises of a hallway with downstairs cloakroom, into a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area with access to the rear patio through glazed patio doors. Upstairs the property consists of three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower, family bathroom and storage cupboard.
Externally the property boasts a well maintained rear patio, and benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
The property is ideally situated for the first time buyer or young family. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 3.02m x 2.82m (9' 11" x 9' 3")
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 5.36m x 5.28m (17' 7" x 17' 4")
(at widest points)
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.72m (13' 5" x 8' 11")
(at widest points)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.18m (11' 1" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.51m (8' 7" x 8' 3")
- 2.08m x 1.93m (6' 10" x 6' 4")
- Storage cupboard.
- Enclosed paved rear patio.
- Please note that the property will be sold unfurnished, and that all heating systems and appliances have not been checked.
239th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »