- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- Bright and Spacious Living Room open plan to Dining Room with Upvc Door Leading to Outside
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern 3 Piece Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage and Driveway with Additional Parking
- Gardens to Front and South Facing Gardens to Rear
- Comfortable Commuting Distance To Belfast and Other Parts of the Province
- Early Viewing Recommended To Appreciate All This Family Home Has To Offer
Additional InformationThis excellent semi detached family home has been lovingly updated by the present owners. To fully appreciate this home a viewing is highly recommended. The property itself offers generous accommodation that is finished to a very high decorative standard throughout which is further enhanced by the outside space, the front has additional car parking spaces as well as the detached garage and the gardens to the rear are south facing and enclosed with fencing. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living family requirements. There is a generous family room open plan to dining room with a upvc door leading outside. The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
All in all this excellent home has so much and more to offer and it will have wide ranging appeal. Early viewing is essential to appreciate it in its entirety and so as not to lose out.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door with glass side panels.
- 3.97m x 3.82m (13' 0" x 12' 6")
Laminate flooring, feature electric fireplace, archway to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.69m x 2.73m (12' 1" x 8' 11")
Laminate flooring, PVC door to rear.
- 3.67m x 2.21m (12' 0" x 7' 3")
1/2 sink unit, modern high and low level units, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric under oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic wood effect tiled floor, built in fridge, ceramic tiled splashbacks, understairs storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.04m x 2.98m (9' 12" x 9' 9")
Access to roofspace, built in wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.91m x 3.85m (9' 7" x 12' 8")
Built in wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.03m x 2.14m (6' 8" x 7' 0")
Built in wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- Floor to ceiling tiling, ceramic tiled floor, bath with mixer tap, overhead shower (mains), pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, spotlighting.
- 2.79m x 5.36m (9' 2" x 17' 7")
Light and power, up and over door.
- Front garden in lawn with additional car parking spaces. Private gardens to the rear enclosed by fencing. Stoned patio area.
Travelling along the Moss Road turn on to Greenburn Park and Greenburn Way is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »