10 Greenane Drive,
Blacks Road, Belfast, BT10 0NH
3 Bed Semi-detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
Last listed at Offers around £164,950
- An extended semi detached bungalow.
- Three good bright bedrooms.
- Lounge / Dining / Luxury Kitchen
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Landscaped private gardens
- Exceptional order throughout
- Fantastic first time buy
- Well worth a visit
An extended semi detached bungalow that has been upgraded and presented to offer comfortable, well appointed accommodation throughout. Three good bright bedrooms or two bedrooms plus study / work from home area. Extended Lounge / dining / luxury finished kitchen in an open plan arrangement that offers fantastic family living space. Luxury white bathroom suite with feature roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. White Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Private landscaped rear garden / graveled driveway car parking to front with feature wall. Feature floor coverings / internal doors. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Excellent doorstep convenience within easy access to a major road network / transport links / schools and shops. Tremendous sought after established residential location with every amenity within easy reach. Well worth a visit. Good first time buy or even a retirement option. This home will not disappoint.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- LOUNGE / LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 8.56m x 3.56m (28'1 x 11'8)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, wooden effect strip floor. Feature stone fireplace with granite inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 / STUDY 2.82m x 2.24m (9'3 x 7'4)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4 x 9'9)
- Wood strip floor, built-in mirror slide robes, feature wall panelling, hotpress with copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 2.62m (11'7 x 8'7)
- Walk-in robe.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature roll top bath, low flush w.c, vanity unit and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, chrome heated towel rail.
- Landscaped site with graveled driveway to front, private gardens with decking, lawns, planted areas with raised boarders and fencing, feature wall to front.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.