- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Mid Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property is located on the Green Road, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to local amenities including shops, schools, public parks and transport networks making this property ideal for the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounger and dining room, kitchen, family bathroom and three spacious bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear yard with access to a store with power and light.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with fan light over. Internal glazed hardwood door leading to main hallway. Decorative cornicing continuing through lounge. Stairwell to first floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING AREA 6.55m x 3.23m (21'6" x 10'7")
- At widest points. Wood laminate floor covering. Twin windows to front elevation. Focal point electric fire.
- KITCHEN 4.09m x 2.62m (13'5" x 8'7")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer, hob and oven with extractor fan over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. Access to understair store. Access to rear yard via PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Access to shelved hot press. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.24m x 3.05m 1.22m (13'11" x 10' 4")
- Triple windows to front elevation. Decorative cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.84m (10'2" x 9'4")
- At widest points.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 5.99m x 4.24m (19'8" x 13'11")
- Exposed solid wood flooring. Recessed down lighting.
- Sheltered rear yard
Access to store with power, light and Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »