- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Villa In Highly Regarded Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Main With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Cloakroom With WC
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Spacious Driveway To Front & Side
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Soffits & Fascias
- Generous Gardens To Side & Rear
- Full Planning Permission For A Double Storey Extension To The Side Of The Property, Planning Reference LA05/2018/0497/F
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site with gardens to side and rear is this deceptively spacious detached villa in a popular and well regarded location. the area is renowned for its easy access into Belfast, and boasts many leading schools within close proximity. Many restaurants and recreational amenities are also within easy reach making this a most sought after location.
The living space is well proportioned and three bedrooms (main with ensuite), kitchen is spacious with dining area, utility room, and bathroom. Outside, the driveway is spacious with ample parking to the front and side.
The property was recently constructed and is well appointed throughout with double glazing, and gas fired central heating which makes a very comfortable home ready for immediate occupation.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.91m (15' 7" x 12' 10")
Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.44m x 3.18m (17' 10" x 10' 5")
Full range of high and low level units. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with under oven. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in dishwasher. Fridge/freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 4.01m (13' 7" x 13' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.84m (10' 6" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.46m (11' 3" x 8' 1")
Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front is a garden in lawn. To the rear is a paved patio area and garden. To the side is a large garden area.
Off Gransha Road, Dundonald
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »