- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached property with prime cul de sac position
- Suitable for a range of purchasers from first time buyers to downsizers and investors alike
- Lounge with sliding patio doors leading to rear garden
- Kitchen with ample dining area
- Master bedroom with En suite shower room, two additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Rear garden laid in lawns with mature planting
- Popular and convenient residential location
Additional InformationThis semi-detached property sits in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular Grangewood Development off the Ballyregan Road in Dundonald. With the benefits of fantastic access to arterial routes for the commuter and with Dundonald Village so close at hand this property is popular to a range of purchasers.
Internally the ground floor comprises of lounge with sliding patio doors to rear decking and garden, fully fitted kitchen with dining area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with En suite shower room, a family bathroom.
Externally this property has ample driveway parking and a rear garden with decking area, garden laid in lawns and mature planting to the rear.
Homes within the Grangewood Development consistently receive high demand due to their close proximity to Dundonald Village, Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd Health Club so early viewing is advised.
- Timber front door with central glazed light with glazed side light leading through to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate wood effect floor, storage under stairs, inset spotlights.
- 4.9m x 3.25m (16' 1" x 10' 8")
With range of high and low level hardwood units with glazed and leaded display cabinets, integrated oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, tiled splashback, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, sink and a half with drainer, mixer taps, outlook to side, laminate work surface.
Laminate wood effect floor, with outlook to front and uPVC and double glazed access door to driveway.
- 4.47m x 3.15m (14' 8" x 10' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, sliding patio doors to rear deck and rear garden with feature fire with tiled hearth and surround and mantel.
- With access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.67m (11' 5" x 8' 9")
Range of built-in robes with railing and shelving, outlook to rear over Dundonald.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, Aqua Profile electric shower with telephone handle attachment, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.03m (10' 2" x 6' 8")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.34m x 2.06m (7' 8" x 6' 9")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, timber panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle attachment, tiled splashback, tiled behind bath, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ample driveway parking, rear garden with raised decked area and garden laid in lawns with mature planting to rear.
Turning into Grangewood off the Ballyregan Road, take the third right hand turn onto Grangewood Park, number 10 is located straight ahead at the bottom of the cul de sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »