- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached VIlla
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, good size lounge with wood laminate flooring and oak glass panelled doors to modern high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob, integrated appliances and access to rear and a furnished cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac parking area for ample parking and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'8'' X 11'7'' (4.78m X 3.53m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, oak glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'0'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (4.57m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high gloss high and low level units, Formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed back door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partly floored roofspace via pull down ladder, storage cupboard
- BEDROOM 1 14'10'' X 8'2'' (4.52m X 2.49m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 8'7'' (3.68m X 2.62m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 8'2'' X 6'6'' (2.49m X 1.98m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Tarmac parking area to front for ample parking.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with brick paved patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »