- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Luxury Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern white Bathroom Suite
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Highest Presentation
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationExtended Town Terrace Beautifully Presented And Modernised Throughout.
Holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location this luxuriously appointed extended town terrace will have immediate appeal. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under over, ceramic hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes, extensive use of wood strip and ceramic floor coverings and has undergone a programme of improvement works in past years. A south facing rear patio garden combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 4.16 x 3.22 (13'8" x 10'7")
- Attractive fireplace, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Wood strip floor, hotpress copper/cylinder.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Extended Kitchen 3.258 x 2.45 (10'8" x 8'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door, pvc ceiling, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.85 x 3.46 (9'4" x 11'4")
- Built in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.11 x 3.23 (6'11" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.07 x 2.04 (6'9" x 6'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front in slate chippings and flowerbeds, rear patio garden with southerly aspect with raised flowerbeds, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
103rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »