- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended, Bay-Fronted Detached Family Home
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Double, First Floor Bedrooms
- Large Family Room with Feature Fireplace & Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room, Double Doors to Living Area
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances, Open Plan to:
- Bright & Spacious Living Area with Casual Dining Area
- Cloakroom with Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Garage to Side with Power + Light & Utility Area
- Enclosed Child Friendly Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing & Fascia / Soffits
- Province Leading Primary & Secondary Schools Close By
- Close to a Range of Amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre
Additional InformationEnjoying a superb cul-de-sac location, this charming extended detached villa is located in a quiet residential location in Gilnahirk, an area of consistently high demand. Shops, transport links and leading primary and secondary schools are within close proximity, adding appeal for growing families. Number 10 has the warmth and character of a fantastic family home with plentiful accommodation for all.
The property has the warmth and character of a period home, however extended on the ground floor, with its modern day open-plan kitchen, living, dining area this gives the property a great vocal point for the family to gather. With two additional separate receptions rooms on offer there is plenty for all.
The garden is ideal for sunnier days, where both children and adults alike can enjoy both space and privacy.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home as to offer.
- uPVC glazed front door with side panel to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Chinese slate flooring, chrome low voltage spotlights. Cloaks area. uPVC door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, alarm keypad. Understairs storage. Door to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.075m x 3.623m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Feature fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled surround and hearth with gas fire. Cornice ceiling, picture rail, uplighters.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.049m x 3.181m (13' 3" x 10' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. uPVC glazed double doors with side panels.
- 3.253m x 2.559m (10' 8" x 8' 5")
Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, Zanussi double oven, 4 ring electric integrated hob, feature glass splashback, chrome extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, chrome voltage spotlights. Open plan to...
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 5.845m x 3.784m (19' 2" x 12' 5")
Wood effect laminate floor, cornice ceiling, chrome low voltage spotlights. Feature glazed double doors to rear. Wooden door to...
- (Potential utility room). Chinese tiled slate flooring, cloaks area. uPVC door to side of property.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Whte suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, housing for electrics, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.639m x 3.316m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
Range of built-in wardrobes with shelving. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.272m x 3.196m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.357m x 2.139m (17' 7" x 7' 0")
Chrome low voltage spotlighting.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, glazed shower cabinet with thermostatic chrome power shower, storage cupboard with shelving and housing, gas Worcester combi boiler, fully tiled walls, wood cladded ceiling, low voltage spotlights. Access to roofspace.
- 6.277m x 2.54m (20' 7" x 8' 4")
UP and over door, power and light. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Door to rear.
- Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars accessed via iron gates. Access to garage. Garden laid in lawn with surrounding hedging. Outside light.
Enclosed child friendly garden laid in lawn with sunny aspect. Flowerbeds with mature shrubbery and surrounding hedging. Patio area ideal for summer entertaining. External power socket, outside light. Access to side of property.
Coming up the Gilnahirk Road from Kings Road, turn right after Kensington Road into Gilnahirk Park. At the bottom take a left into Gilnahirk Avenue. Follow road round and turn right into Gilnahirk Rise, Gilnahirk Walk is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »