10 Gilnahirk Road, Belfast BT5 7DG
2 Bed Cottage To Rent
- Terrace Cottage Style Property
- Abundance of Period Charm and Character Throughout
- Bright and Tastefully Presented Accommodation
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Glazed Double Doors to Conservatory
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Close Proximity to the Comber Greenway
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Driveway Parking
- £625 per month
Additional InformationThese much admired quaint cottage style terraces rarely present themselves to the open market, with tasteful internal decor the property has retained much of its abundance of character and charm.
Internally this most desirable home has been well cared for by its present owners and presented to a high standard. Of particular note is the hand painted fully fitted kitchen with glazed double doors to conservatory. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, driveway parking and enclosed rear courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining.
The property is close to local amenities, schools, health centres and a varied range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Located just off the King's Road this address also offers excellent convenience to the Cherryvalley shops, Belfast for the city commuter, Belfast City Airport, David Lloyd Health and Leisure Centre and Ballyhackamore village.
With so many attributes on offer it is only by personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate all that this fine home has to offer.
Travelling along Kings Road in the direction of Knock Road, turn left onto Gilnahirk Road. Number 10 can be located on the left hand side.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »