- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Semi-Detached Located In Thaxton Village
- Excellent Location Offering Ease Of Access To Lisburn And Belfast
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen Open To Dining
- Utility Room
- Two Generous Bedrooms ( Master With Ensuite)
- First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Brick Paviour Parking For Two Cars
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationA very well presented semi-detached villa located in the ever popular Thaxton Village development. The property offers ease of access to many shops and amenities with Lisburn City close at hand.
The property comprises of bright and spacious living room, kitchen open to dining area, utility room and downstairs w.c on the ground floor. To the first floor are two generous bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) and a separate family bathroom.
The property further benefits from driveway parking to the front for two cars and a private enclosed rear garden.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door. wood strip floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.83m (14' 1" x 12' 7")
Feature gas fireplace with marble hearth and surround
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 3.85m x 3.5m (12' 8" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lighting, double doors to rear garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.45m (7' 11" x 4' 9")
Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Linen closet, roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, chrome sanitary ware, spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated chrome towel radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.75m x 3.19m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
- Panel bath with mixer taps, thermostat shower unit, low flush w,c, pedestal waah hand basin, chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, spot lights, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- Private enclosed rear garden, brick paviour driveway with parking for 2 cars
: Travel along Lady Wallace Road from Boomers Way and this leads on to Fountain Crescent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »