This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Red Brick Mid Terrace Requiring Some General Modernisation
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom In Coloured Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To All Amenities Of Lisburn Road And Belfast City Centre
- Ideal First Time/Investment Purchase
Additional InformationFane Street is well-located off the main Lisburn Road close to all local amenities within the area and is within comfortable walking distance of Belfast city centre, City Hospital and Queens University. The property, which will require some general modernisation throughout, has accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, living room, kitchen with casual dining and bathroom. Likely to be of interest to the first time buyer or investor in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall. Inner door to…
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 4.14m (13' 11" x 13' 7")
Brick fireplace with open fire and tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 5.49m x 4.04m (18' 0" x 13' 3")
(at widest points) High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Recess for cooker and fridge. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.05m (13' 7" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.57m (9' 6" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 1.96m (9' 6" x 6' 5")
- Coloured suite. Panel bath. Mixer taps. Telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
94th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views