- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gorgeous lounge
- Dining room
- Television room
- Stunning refitted kitchen
- Glass room
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- 4th bedroom with family room
- Downstairs WC
- Large utility room/gym
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- Alarm system
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Cul de sac setting
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with a paved terrace
- Panoramic views
- Rates payable April 22-March 23 £2,354.10 Tenure assumed freehold (solicitor to confirm) Ground rent £0 per annum Service charges £0 per annum
Additional InformationA stunning home with breathtaking views and fabulous versatile accommodation.
This property is deceptively spacious with the accommodation extending to 2,600 sq ft over 3 floors.
The living accommodation consists of a gorgeous lounge, dining room, television room and glass room, all of which enjoy panoramic views.
There are 3 bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite on the top floor plus a 4th bedroom with family room on the lower ground floor. There is also a large utility room/gym and cloakroom with WC on the lower ground floor and lots of potential to convert this area into a self-contained flat/studio.
The gardens are beautifully landscaped with a superb paved terrace perfect to enjoy a little sun or alfresco dining.
Convenience of location is superb with shops, schools, road and rail transport all within a few minutes walk For those commuting Belfast City Centre is only 8 miles away. The River Lagan Towpath is also close by for those who want a little exercise or simply to appreciate the beauty of nature.
This home is interesting, contemporary, versatile and offers a wonderful sense of escapism from the busyness of every day life.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door. Tiled floor. Access to roofspace. Staircase to lower level and first floor.
- 6.41m x 3.88m (21' 0" x 12' 9")
Feature Adam style fireplace with open fire. Corniced ceiling. Corner windows with stunning panoramic views. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.62m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
- TELEVISION ROOM:
- 5.2m x 3.67m (17' 1" x 12' 0")
Corniced ceiling. Feature picture window wtih stunning panoramic views.
- REFITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.18m x 3.08m (16' 12" x 10' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Wine rack. Tiled wood effect flooring. Oak worksurfaces.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Sink unit. Low flush WC. Tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.54m x 3.24m (14' 11" x 10' 8")
Open plan to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.22m x 3.41m (17' 2" x 11' 2")
UPVC double glazed french doors to glass room.
- GLASS ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.01m (13' 2" x 9' 10")
Sliding doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM/GYM:
- 6.07m x 5.33m (19' 11" x 17' 6")
Storage cupboard with gas boiler. Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
- Airing cupboard. Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.68m (15' 10" x 12' 1")
Picture window with panoramic views.
- White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. PVC panelled walls. Velux window.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 5.08m x 2.58m (16' 8" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.62m x 2.57m (11' 11" x 8' 5")
Stunning views. Built in wardrobes.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps, shower screen and shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome radiator. Tiled walls and floor.
- Front garden in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. Tarmac driveway with car port. Beautifully landscaped rear garden in lawn with rockery. Paved terrace. Outside light and tap. External power point.
Off Skyline Drive, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »