- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Fairfields is an exclusive development of superbly detailed, luxury homes, situated just off the highly sought after Magheralave Road, Lisburn. These homes are an equal footing with some of the finest homes in Lisburn and Belfast.
This area has long been established as one of the most sought after in Lisburn, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, and is only a few minutes from the city centre with its bustling boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants. Commuting to Belfast could not be easier, via Boomers Way and the M1 motorway which is a few minutes drive away.
The proposed Linear Park which lies adjacent to Fairfields will add another dimension to this outstanding area. The Linear Park will include scenic walks, childrens play area, wildflower meadows and plants to encourage the population of birds and wildlife.
Blue Horizon Developments have invested much time and effort into designing homes which are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. These fine homes have the Malone Conservation Area at the heart of their design, with a classical elegance and styling, incorporating wonderful heritage colours of brick, stone and architectural detailing. Combine this with generous living spaces which meet the needs of modern lifestyles and you get homes which are beautiful, both inside and outside.
The craftsmanship, thought and attention to detail that has gone in to these homes will make them notable for their style and external finish, enhancing the beautiful ambience of the area, and providing a timeless, classical look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Comprehensive range of light fittings
- Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, TV and telephone points
- Future Satellite point provided for
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Fireplaces fitted with multi fuel stove
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Kitchen:High quality units and appliances
- Bathrooms, Ensuites and WC:Vitra sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms
- Low voltage down lights
- Carpets, Tiling & Flooring:Wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Floor tiling to open plan kitchen/dining areas, bathroom, ensuite and wc
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
- Carpets to remaining ground floor rooms, bedrooms, hall, stairs, and landing
- Triple glazed windows in uPVC frames (excellent thermal qualities)
- Excellent level of floor, wall and roof-space insulation
- Outside tap
- Tarmac driveways
- Gardens sown in grass seed and landscaped where applicable
- Feature external lighting
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »