- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Townhouse
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location within Small Popular Development
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Living Room with Gas Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area, Open Plan to Living Room
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Ample Resident and Visitor Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, the Retired, Those Looking to Downsize, Investors and the Holiday Home Market
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
Additional InformationTucked away within a quiet cul-de-sac in this extremely popular small development, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a superb mid town house. The accommodation is bright and spacious comprising of living room with gas fire, open plan to superb modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside there is a fully enclosed private rear garden with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, downstairs WC and ample resident and visitor parking.
Conveniently positioned, Donaghadee town centre is close by as are many other amenities including the Moat Restaurant, garages, shops, Donaghadee Rugby Club and Golf Club. The property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers including the first time buyer, young professional, the retired and those looking to downsize, as well as investors. This is a sector of the market which is moving extremely well and we can therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.99m (14' 9" x 13' 1")
With gas fire, open to kitchen/dining.
- 4.37m x 2.44m (14' 4" x 8' 8")
With range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas fired boiler.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, laminate wood floor.
- Hotpress with built-in shelving, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 2.95m (15' 2" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 2.92m (13' 9" x 9' 7")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, part tiled walls, extractor fan, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower with glass shower screen over, part tiled walls.
- Covered rear yard with Perspex roof, fully enclosed and private rear garden with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, resident and visitor parking to front.
Heading out of Donaghadee, along Moat Street, turn right into East Street and take the first on your left into Exchange Mews.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »