- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Terrace Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC woodgrain double glazed windows
- Security alarm system
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Convenient to the village and local amenities
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor, alarm panel, telephone point.
- 6.1m x 3.48m (20'0 x 11'5)
with cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, wooden flooring, patio doors to rear garden, television point.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 3.58m (20'0 x 11'9)
with eye and low units, tiled above work tops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob with extractor unit over, tiled floor, access to under stair store cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.98m (6'6 x 6'6)
with low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, oil boiler, tiled floor, door to rear garden.
- Comprising w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With hot press; wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.81m x 3.48m (12'6 x 11'5)
with wooden flooring, access to roof space.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle incorporating Heatstore electric shower, w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, wooden flooring, extractor fan, spot lights.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9 x 10'1)
with fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.87m x 2.46m (9'5 x 8'1)
with wooden flooring.
- Comprising panel bath with Redring electric shower and screen, w.c, wash hand basin, wooden flooring, extractor fan, spot lights, half tiled walls.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to rear laid in lawn and fully enclosed by lapped fence. Patio area, outside light to front and rear, outside water tap. Tarmac driveway / parking to front and side.
On approaching Bushmills along the Priestland Road, Dunluce Manor is situated on the right hand side and Number 10 is on the right hand side with in a cul-de-sac setting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »