- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Terrace Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC woodgrain double glazed windows
- Security alarm system
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Convenient to the village and local amenities
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor, alarm panel, telephone point.
- 6.1m x 3.48m (20'0 x 11'5)
with cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, wooden flooring, patio doors to rear garden, television point.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 3.58m (20'0 x 11'9)
with eye and low units, tiled above work tops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob with extractor unit over, tiled floor, access to under stair store cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.98m (6'6 x 6'6)
with low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, oil boiler, tiled floor, door to rear garden.
- Comprising w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With hot press; wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.81m x 3.48m (12'6 x 11'5)
with wooden flooring, access to roof space.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle incorporating Heatstore electric shower, w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, wooden flooring, extractor fan, spot lights.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9 x 10'1)
with fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.87m x 2.46m (9'5 x 8'1)
with wooden flooring.
- Comprising panel bath with Redring electric shower and screen, w.c, wash hand basin, wooden flooring, extractor fan, spot lights, half tiled walls.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to rear laid in lawn and fully enclosed by lapped fence. Patio area, outside light to front and rear, outside water tap. Tarmac driveway / parking to front and side.
On approaching Bushmills along the Priestland Road, Dunluce Manor is situated on the right hand side and Number 10 is on the right hand side with in a cul-de-sac setting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »