- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen with dining area
- Downstairs w.c
- Family bathroom
- Off street parking
- Rear garden
Occupying a prime site in a quiet elevated cul de sac, this detached chalet bungalow is beautifully presented benefitting from fantastic views over the surrounding countryside. Situated in Castlewellan, this popular market town nestles at the foot of the Mournes with convenience to Newcastle and the cities of Belfast, Newry and Lisburn. The family home offers spacious, adaptable accommodation comprising reception hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is ample car parking to front and a neat rear garden with paved patio area and delightful views over the countryside. Ideally located within walking distance to recreational pursuits such as Castlewellan Forest Park and Mourne Trekking Centre this property has so much to offer, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood front door leading to entrance hall, tiled flooring. Storage cupboard.
- Living Room 16'3" x 14'4" (4.95m x 4.37m)
- Cast iron fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth, solid wood flooring, cornicing.
- Cloakroom 5'10" x 3'1" (1.78m x 0.94m)
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen/Dining 16'0" x 11'8" (4.88m x 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated double oven, gas hob, cooker hood with extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, glazed display units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Door to rear.
- Bedroom One 11'5" x 10'3"` (3.48m x 3.12m)
- Rear facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom Two 16'4" x 11'0" (4.98m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom Three 16'2" x 11'8" (4.93m x 3.56m)
- Bathroom 7'8" x 7'3" (2.34m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, corner shower unit.
- Neat garden to front laid to lawn, tarmac driveway/parking.
Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn, flagged patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »