- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial detached residence
- Four bedrooms, three reception rooms
- Utility room
- Double garage
- Master bed with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Prime position in one of Portadown's most sought after locations
- Large garden with mature plants, trees and shurbbery
Drumclogher Park, Portadown
10 Drumclogher Park is a substantial detached residence occupying a prime position in one of Portadown’s most sought after locations. This well-proportioned residence offers of approx. of over 2000sq. ft of excellent family living space with three reception rooms. The property is meticulously presented to an exceptional standard throughout. Externally, the property occupies a generous corner site with landscaped gardens bounded by mature trees and hedgerow which affords privacy. All in all, a truly outstanding property sure to appeal to discerning buyers seeking a top-quality home in this very desirable location. Ballyhannon” is arguably the most sought-after address in Portadown and benefits from a peaceful residential setting ideally suited for families who can enjoy leisurely walks along the Ballyhannon Road and into the countryside. The location Is also extremely convenient to the town centre, M1 motorway, Craigavon Area Hospital, and a range of leading primary and secondary school and colleges
- Entrance Porch 9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.9m x 2.4m)
- Entrance via solid wooden door with side lights. Tiled flooring. Glass doors to hallway. Cloakroom.
- Hallway 8' 6'' x 16' 5'' (2.6m x 5m)
- Stairs to first floor.
- Sitting Room 11' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.5m x 3.5m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Downstairs WC 7' 10'' x 3' 3'' (2.4m x 1.0m)
- Partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring. WC and wash hand basin.
- Kitchen 15' 5'' x 11' 6'' (4.7m x 3.5m)
- Solid wood kitchen cupboards. Inset hob with extractor over, eyelevel double oven, housing for microwave, dishwasher. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Utility Room 11' 6'' x 6' 7'' (3.5m x 2m)
- Wall and base level units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Space for washing machine. Door to double garage. Door to rear.
- Dining Room 12' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.8m x 3.1m)
- Access via kitchen or lounge.
- Lounge 21' 8'' x 12' 6'' (6.6m x 3.8m)
- Wooden surround with tiled inset housing an open fire. Patio doors to rear.
- Gallery Landing 15' 9'' x 19' 4'' (4.8m x 5.9m)
- Double airing cupboard. Storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom 13' 5'' x 12' 6'' (4.1m x 3.8m)
- Front aspect double room.
- En-suite 5' 11'' x 7' 7'' (1.8m x 2.3m)
- Three piece suite.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 11' 10'' (3.5m x 3.6m)
- Front aspect double room.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 12' 6'' (3.1m x 3.8m)
- Rear aspect double room.
- Bedroom 4 11' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.5m x 3.1m)
- Rear Aspect door room. Built in office storage.
- Bathroom 8' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.6m x 2.5m)
- Five piece suite; WC, bide, vanity sink unit with mirror over, corner bath and separate corner shower unit. Partially tiled walls.
- Double Garage
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »