- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Victorian Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Extended Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Utility Room / Gas Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Coach House (with planning permission for conversion into a separate dwelling)
Additional InformationMagnificent Extended Victorian Double Fronted Detached Residence with Matching Coach House and Splendid Mature Garden
Commanding a substantial mature tree lined site this most attractive double fronted red brick Victorian detached residence with matching converted Coach House (with planning permission for conversion into a separate dwelling) will impress. The magnificently proportioned interior has been extended and improved to create the perfect family sized accommodation catering for every possible need for todays demanding lifestyle. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 plus reception rooms, extended luxury fitted kitchen, utility room and classic white bathroom suite. The property further offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room, downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has undergone a modernisation programme but yet retains much period detail. Fabulous mature gardens with extensive rear and converted Coach House combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, local shopping and Fortwilliam Golf Course all within easy walking distance. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, alarm.
- Furnished cloakroom in white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Lounge 4.24 x 5.49 (13'11" x 18'0")
- Into bay, attractive mahogany fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Drawing Room 8.66 x 4.92 (28'5" x 16'2")
- Twin bays, 2 double panelled radiators, feature marble fireplace, cast iron inset, gas fire.
Dining Area - Cornice ceiling.
- Extended Kitchen 6.00 x 8.09 (19'8" x 26'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, plate rack, dresser unit, slate tiled floor, twin Velux roof lights, double glazed patio doors, feature radiator and double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 3.25 x 2.55 (10'8" x 8'4")
- Wall mounted gas boiler, Belfast sink, formica worktops and storage units, plumbed for washing machine, original tiled floor.
- Family Room 4.17 x 3.33 (13'8" x 10'11")
- Pine fireplace with cast iron tiled inset, gas fire, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 6.05 (11'4" x 19'10")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, twin Velux roof lights, recessed lighting.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, feature radiator, half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 5.17 x 3.62 (17'0" x 11'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.32 x 4.88 (14'2" x 16'0")
- Into bay, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
En-suite Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 4.86 x 4.31 (15'11" x 14'2")
- Into bay, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Coach House 6.48 x 3.58 (21'3" x 11'9")
- Partially converted.
Ground floor - garage and separate storage room.
Upper floor -Twin Velux roof lights, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Planning permission recently granted for two storey extension to the Coach House for conversion to a separate dwelling.
- Mature gardens front and extensive rear garden in lawns, shrubs, trees and flowerbeds, extensive patio areas, walled courtyard.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »