This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent end terrace
- Three good size bedrooms
- Two reception areas
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower room
- Gas heating
- Double glazed
- Parking at rear
- So convenient to many amenities
Conveniently located, 10 Downhill Avenue is set in such a convenient position with an abundance of amenities and everyday uses, all within either a short walk or car journey away. These include local shops, access to bus and arterial routes, schooling for junior and senior age groups, and there is also fantastic access to Belvoir Park forest and Shaws bridge, both of which are close by and are ideal for those who enjoy the outdoor life while also experiencing enjoying stunning scenery. This home is spacious throughout and it offers 3 family size bedrooms, 2 reception areas, a fitted kitchen and a 1st floor shower suite. Set on a enviable corner site with low maintenance gardens, there is also an option for off road parking for 1 vehicle to the rear. View early!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'5 x 12'1 (4.39m x 3.68m)
- Laminate flooring, tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, tv & dvd plinth, double glazed sliding doors to rear gardens.
Sliding doors to
- Dining 12'1 x 10'8 (3.68m x 3.25m)
- Fitted kitchen 11'8 x 7'3 (3.56m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher.
- 1st floor
- Landing, roof space access.
- Shower room 6'1 x 6'0 (1.85m x 1.83m)
- Comprising corner pvc panelled shower cubicle with Mira shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 12'0 (4.39m x 3.66m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 10'10 (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Laminate flooring, built in storage and hot press.
- Bedroom 3 10'10 x 9'8 (3.30m x 2.95m)
- Laminate flooring, built in storage.
- Off street parking available at rear. Brick out building.
- Corner site with low maintenance wood barked and stoned gardens to the front, side and rear.
(in last 30 days)
137th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »