- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb First Floor Apartment in Popular Development
- Well Presented Throughout
- Fantastic Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room with French Doors to Juliet Balcony
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Fisher Economy 7 Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideally Situated in Donaghadee's Thriving Town Centre
- Close to Many Local Amenities
- Private Allocated Car Parking Space and Additional Visitor Parking
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all that is on Offer
- Management Fees £60 Per Month
Additional InformationThis superb first floor apartment is ideally situated in the thriving town of Donaghadee within close proximity to many local amenities including shops, restaurants and delightful coastal walks literally on your doorstep.
The spacious accommodation comprises of a fantastic open plan living room to modern fitted kitchen with dining area, two well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with modern white suite. Additionally, the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and private allocated and visitor parking. An early viewing is essential to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- Communal hardwood front door.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to Number 10.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With laminate wood flooring, inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring, intercom entry system.
- KITCHEN /LIVING/DINING ROOM :
- 8.46m x 4.75m (27' 9" x 15' 7")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, part tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, laminate wood flooring, uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.77m (12' 4" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8' 8" x 8' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: double shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit, low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- One allocated private parking space and additional visitor parking
Travelling into Donaghadee, along the Warren Road, turn right before Pier 36 restaurant and left onto Railway Street and Dorman's Court is located on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »