- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Modern Constructed Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- 1 + Reception Room
- Modern Integrated Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- 2 Assigned Car Parking Spaces
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Additional InformationSpectacular Luxuriously Appointed Modern Town House Set Within North Belfast's Premier New Development
A sumptuous modern designed newly constructed town house holding a prime position within this North Belfast premier development. The beautifully presented interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and gas fire, superbly designed fully integrated kitchen incorporating built-in double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher with utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine, living dining area with patio doors to landscaped patio garden. The dwelling further offers contemporary white family bathroom to include walk-in shower, downstairs furnished cloakroom, uPvc double glazed windows and gas central heating. An exceptionally high standard of build quality covered by NHBC Builders Guarantee combines with landscaped rear garden with feature fire pit and seating adds to a home which will only impress.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloakroom - Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.90 x 3.25 (16'1" x 10'8")
- Attractive gas pot belly stove with oak beam over mantle, granite hearth and surround, tiled inset, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 5.51 x 4.19 (18'1" x 13'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level granite worktop, built-in double under oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- Living / Snug
- With dining area and feature patio doors to landscaped gardens.
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, and telephone hand shower, partly tiled walls, LED illuminated mirror, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Master Bedroom 4.14 x 3.33 (13'7" x 10'11")
- En-suite shower room in modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.84 x 2.95 (12'7" x 9'8")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.72 x 2.51 (8'11" x 8'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Communal garden in lawn to front, hard landscaped to rear with southerly aspect, feature gas fire pit, seating, flowerbeds and garden shed, 2 assigned car parking spaces.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »