- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility room & separate cloakroom
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with gravel driveway
- Footings & floor in place for garage
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Current EPC rating - D65
Additional Information"A perfect first time buy, first step up or even a downsizer..."
This modern semi detached home extends to over 1,150 sq ft and offers generous levels of accommodation at an affordable price. It boasts 3 well proportioned first floor bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a lovely family bathroom, with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a very generous lounge, with feature fireplace and attractive bay window, a walnut finished kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Heating is via oil fired boiler and windows are oak effect uPVC double glazed. Externally it benefits from gardens front and rear in lawn with paved patio area and footings and sub floor in place for a single detached garage.
This is a very pleasant semi detached home in a much sought after area of Portaferry village - internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged via the agent.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring with under stair storage. Internet and phone points. Smoke alarm.
- 6.83m x 3.86m (22' 5" x 12' 8")
At widest points. Feature fireplace with wood surround and cast iron inset. Two double panel radiators. TV point. Bay window.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 4.06m x 6.12m (13' 4" x 20' 1")
Range of high and low level units in walnut finsih with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer. Hob and oven. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Access to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- W,C and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- 2.79m x 2.11m (9' 2" x 6' 11")
White suite comprising W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.82m (12' 9" x 9' 3")
Single panel radiator, tv point. Access to en-suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Part tiled walls with wood effect laminate flooring. W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and cubicle shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 4.24m (10' 9" x 13' 11")
Double panel radiator, TV point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.72m (9' 4" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator. TV point.
- Garden to front and rear in lawn with paved patio area and gravel driveway. Footings and floor already in place for garage. Boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Portaferry from Kircubbin turn immediately left into Demesne View then left again into Demesne Hollow.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »