- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen with Dining
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Private Garden
- Superb Potential
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationExtended Semi Detached Villa in Tree Lined Avenue
Holding an excellent position within a tree lined Avenue this attractive red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen with dining area off and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, garage and private gardens with southerly aspect to the rear. Ideally suited to the young family and convenient to the many excellent local amenities offered by the Oldpark Road with leading schools, public transport and local shopping all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Living Room 3.37 x 3.07 (11'1" x 10'1")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, leaded light detail.
- Lounge 3.11 x 3.12 (10'2" x 10'3")
- Hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 5.73 x 2.68 (18'10" x 8'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising disabled shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 3.02 (10'4" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator, hot press / copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.92 x 3.09 (9'7" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 1.86 x 1.89 (6'1" x 6'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds and patio areas, driveway.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
113th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »