- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached period cottage.
- Five good bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Two ensuite shower rooms.
- Extended kitchen / dining area.
- Separate utility room.
- Downstairs w.c
- Large white bathroom suite.
- Dual oil fired / solid fuel central heating system.
- Upvc double glazing.
An unique opportunity to acquire an extended detached double fronted period cottage that enjoys an extensive mature site minutes walking distance to Glenavy Village. Five excellent double bedrooms / two with ensuite shower rooms / two separate reception rooms or alternatively four bedrooms / three reception rooms. Extended Luxury Finished Country Themed fitted kitchen / dining area / living area with separate utility room. Large white bathroom suite / separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Feature internal doors. Dual oil fired and solid fuel central heating system. Downstairs w.c. Self contained separate accommodation. Feature log cabin with sun terrace to rear. Further stable / tack room. Extensive mature, private and secure rear gardens in lawns and planting, outside lights. Outstanding character and charm while well presented throughout. Walking distance to the Village transport links. Well worth a visit. EPC F37.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'6 x 13'1 (4.11m x 3.99m)
- Feature fireplace with black granite inset and hearth.
- LIVING ROOM 18'0 x 11'11 (5.49m x 3.63m)
- Feature slate fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN / DINING 23'5 x 17'2 (7.14m x 5.23m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, 6 ring range, Belfast sink, black granite work tops, downlighters, feature dresser, feature Esse.
- REAR PORCH
- Separate w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM 5 OR FAMILY ROOM 14'6 x 11'5 (4.42m x 3.48m)
- Upvc double glazed double patio doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 9'4 x 6'10 (2.84m x 2.08m)
- Fully tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, tiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 18'7 x 18'4 (5.66m x 5.59m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 14'3 x 9'4 (4.34m x 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 4 13'11 x 8'8 (4.24m x 2.64m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, tiling.
- Feature gates to driveway to front and side, ample carparking to rear, south facing, extensive, mature gardens laid in lawns, mature trees and fencing to rear.
- SELF CONTAINED ACCOMMODATION 16'8 x 9'8 (5.08m x 2.95m)
- Oil fired boiler and pvc tank.
- LOG CABIN 15'6 x 18'8 (4.72m x 5.69m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature balcony.
- STABLE BLOCK AND TACK ROOM
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »