This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Detached family home on elevated site
- Excellent views over open countryside to Irish Sea and beyond
- Lounge, family room, sun room and superb living dining kitchen
- 4 bedrooms - main with en suite shower room, walk in robe and access to paved balcony
- Ground floor bathroom, cloakroom and first floor shower room
- Oil fired heating
- Beam vacuum system
- Barn / workshop and Cambridge greenhouse
Additional InformationThis detached family home is found, on an elevated site, approximately 2.5 miles outside Donaghadee town and has excellent views over open countryside to the Irish Sea and beyond.
Having been extended in the last number of years the accommodation now comprises on the ground floor a cloakroom, lounge that opens into a sun room, family room, supberb living dining kitchen with adjacent utility room and fully tiled bathroom. On the first floor you have four bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room, walk in robe with access to a paved balcony, and a shower room. The property has a Beam vacuum system, oil fired heating (underfloor on ground floor) and outside there are grounds of approximately 0.75 acres along with a large barn / workshop and commercial green house. To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appontment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress. Solid wooden floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.1m x 3.86m (20' 0" x 12' 8")
Attractive marble fireplace with tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling. Solid wooden floor. Glazed double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.39m (16' 0" x 14' 5")
Solid wooden floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.66m (13' 0" x 12' 0")
- LIVING DINING KITCHEN:
- 8.m x 7.06m (26' 3" x 23' 2")
Country style kitchen with excellent range of built in kitchen units and centre island along with integrated dishwasher. Quooke boiling water tap. 6 ring Rangemaster gas range. Part wall tiling. Tiled floor. Cornice ceiling.
Stanley multi burning stove.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 2.06m (12' 3" x 6' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. High and low level kitchen units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle. Full wall tiling and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 8.36m x 3.78m (27' 5" x 12' 5")
Walk in storage cupboard. Walk in dressing room. Access to balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with power shower. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
Built in robe. Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.9m (11' 7" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with Heatstore electric shower
- Grounds of approximately 0.75 acres
Barn / workshop 63' x 35'.
Cambridge commercial greenhouse..
Leaving Donaghadee in the direction of Millisle after approx. 2 miles the Craigboy Road can be found on the right hand side. Travel for approx. 0.3 miles and No 10 can be found on the left hand side.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »