- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent end townhouse with views from upstairs sun room across Belfast Lough and the Copeland Islands
- Located in the popular Cove Bay development with direct access to the beach
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Large drawing room with log burning stove and oak flooring
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Cloaks with WC
- Four bedrooms on first floor (one with sea views) including master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Gardens in lawn to side and rear with patio area, perfect for entertaining
- Integral garage with utility area to rear
- Within walking distance of Groomsport Village, close to parks, shops and cafes
- Donaghadee, Bangor and North Down all within easy reach
- Within a few minutes' walk of the beach and picturesque coastal walks
Additional InformationLocated between Bangor and Donaghadee, Groomsport is a pretty seaside village with a variety of shops and restaurants and offers ease of access to Bangor Town centre, Bloomfield Shopping Centre and for the commuter, main routes to Belfast.
This particular home was originally a show house and still maintains this high quality throughout. Internally the striking, contemporary design offers well proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation which benefits from an abundance of natural light, well proportioned rooms and a high level of specification. The ground floor accommodation consists of a spacious living room with log burning stove, fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances open to the dining and casual living area, utility area to the rear of the garage, cloakroom with WC. Upstairs there is an additional sun room with superb views across Belfast Lough and the Copelands as well as four generously sized bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, and the main bathroom with contemporary white suite.
A good sized garden is found to the side and rear and the added benefit of a patio area. The property also benefits from an integral garage and parking spaces to the front. The property is sure to impress the most discerning purchaser, early viewing is strongly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Granite tiled floor, outdoor light, into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.41m x 2.18m (17' 9" x 7' 2")
Wood strip flooring, recessed lighting, solid wood front door with glazed side panels, double glazed doors into:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.06m (17' 7" x 13' 4")
Solid wood strip flooring, wood burning stove in inglenook fireplace with stone surround and slate tiled hearth.
- Under stairs. Wood strip flooring, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, service door through to garage.
- 2.95m x 2.95m (9' 8" x 9' 8")
Excellent range of solid maple high and low level units, four ring Smeg ceramic hob and Belling double oven, stainless steel extractor hood with built in lighting, under unit lighting, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, under unit fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, plate rack, low voltage recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, wine rack, open to:
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 4.09m x 3.28m (13' 5" x 10' 9")
Wood strip flooring, double glazed doors opening onto rear patio and garden.
First Floor Return
- Slatted shelving, lagged copper cylinder.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.82m (16' 3" x 9' 3")
Solid wood strip floor, views over Belfast Lough, recessed low voltage lighting, feature glazed wall and glazed door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.28m (13' 4" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.35m (8' 7" x 4' 5")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, recessed low voltage lighting, extractor fan, Amtico flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.64m (9' 9" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.67m x 2.39m (8' 9" x 7' 10")
- 2.67m x 1.96m (8' 9" x 6' 5")
Contemporary white suite comprising: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, recessed low voltage lighting, extractor fan, partially tiled walls.
- Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Access to roofspace.
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE:
- 5.77m x 3.m (18' 11" x 9' 10")
UTILITY AREA: Plumbed for washing machine, recess for tumble dryer, worktop and storage. Worcester Bosch gas boiler. Roller shutter door, hardwood door to rear garden.
- Fully enclosed landscaped gardens to rear, in lawns, shrubs and planting, patio area and additional decked seating area. Side gate for access.
Parking spaces to front.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »