- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This detached chalet bungalow is located in a mature development just on the edge of Killylea Village on a generous site. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is in immaculate order. To the rear there is an enclosed private garden, barbeque area and a large garage has also been erected. This property would be ideally suited for the first time buyer or for someone who is downsizing. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home as only upon viewing will you realise the internal floor space this property has to offer.
2 Reception Rooms
2 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
Immaculate Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor, mahogany staircase.
- Downstairs Wc
- 6' 5" x 6' 4" (1.96m x 1.93m) Toilet and wash hand basin, plumbing for shower. Cloakroom space.
- 17' 11" x 12' 11" (5.46m x 3.94m) Open fire, antique style fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and slate hearth, laminated wooden floor, cornicing and centre piece, open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 12' 5" x 8' 8" (3.78m x 2.64m) Direct access to kitchen.
- 16' 2" x 11' 7" (4.93m x 3.53m) Range of Cherry Wood fitted high and low level units, integrated double oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over, larder cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, pvc rear door, direct access to hall.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 10" x 10' 3" (3.30m x 3.12m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Shelved hotpress, storage space.
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 2" x 10' 11" (4.62m x 3.33m) Full wall of furniture offering wardrobe, cupboard and drawer space, access into eaves.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2" x 10' 8" (3.71m x 3.25m)
- 8' 3" x 6' 6" (2.51m x 1.98m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bath with wood panel on side, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Easy maintenance is offered to the rear as there is an enclosed concrete yard with decking and barbeque area and a mature rockery which offers plants and shrubs. Garden shed is also being included and it has electric power. Pleasant views are offered to the rear over green fields. To the front there is a mature garden in lawn with shrubs and plants. Tarmac drive to side with ample room to park several vehicles.
- 19' 6" x 14' 6" (5.94m x 4.42m) Electric power.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »