- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Corner Site
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Modern Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
Its got it all! When it comes to appeal this delightful semi detached home offers a wealth of attractive features such as its location in a cul de sac, that will appeal to those with a young family, yet offering access to public transport for those on the daily commute to and from Belfast and excellent primary schools, the appeal of a well proportioned site and above all a superb specification that includes the advantages of a Conservatory. With so many plus factors on hand this surely is a home of instant appeal and therefore worthy of immediate viewing to ensure your house hunting dreams are fulfilled. Make that viewing appointment and look forward to a home that instills pride of ownership.
- UPVC Double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Distressed oak laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE 13'3" x 11'2" (4.04m x 3.40m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, mahogany mantelpiece. Distressed oak laminated wood floor. Cornice. Archway to ....
- DINING ROOM 9'8" x 8'6" (2.95m x 2.59m)
- Distressed oak laminated wood floor. Cornice. uPVC double glazed patio door leading to ...
- CONSERVATORY 10'8" x 9'2" (3.25m x 2.79m)
- UPVC Double glazed French doors leading to rear.
- KITCHEN 11'4" x 8'8" (3.45m x 2.64m)
- Range of Shaker effect high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Tecno Wind extractor fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Breakfast bar. Built-in larder.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 9'8" (3.45m x 2.95m)
- Telephone point.
- BEDROOM 2 12'10" x 9'8" (3.91m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'1" x 8'0" (2.46m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Heatstore electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. 5 Low voltage downlights.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 18'2" x 10'7" (5.54m x 3.23m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden in lawn.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Laid in lawn and flagstones. Light. Tap. PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »