- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End terrace house
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with 3-piece white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
- Spacious end site
- A short walk to all of Randalstown's amenities
Additional InformationHomes Independent are delighted to list for sale this superb 3 bedrooms end terrace house. Situated on a spacious site with 2 reception room and excellent convenience to all of Randalstown's amenities, our agents are sure that this property will exceed your expectations.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With PVC front door. Staircase to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 3.86m x 3.15m (12' 8" x 10' 4")
With fireplace. Bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.48m x 3.89m (21' 3" x 12' 9")
With fireplace. Laminate wooden flooring.
- 4.47m x 3.18m (14' 8" x 10' 5")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles. Stainless steel unit and drainer. Space for electric cooker. Stainless steel extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Glazed display unit. Breakfast bar area. Splash back tiling. PVC door to rear.
- With hotpress with shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.95m (14' 2" x 9' 8")
With built in wardrobe. Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.97m (10' 6" x 9' 9")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- 2.29m x 1.57m (7' 6" x 5' 2")
with 3 piece white suite comprising of LFWC, wash hand basin with crede shower over. Part tiled walls. Laminate wooden flooring.
- On street parking at front of property. Pebbled area with planted shrubs. Large enclosed garden in lawn to rear. Bounded by wooden fencing. Paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »