This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn And Patio Areas
- Chain Free
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis excellent semi detached family home is located in a much sought after area in Castlereagh. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout including a large sun room this attractive property is certain to impress. Suitable for both first time buyers and families alike we highly recommend viewing without delay.
- Understairs storage
- LIVING ROOM:13' 5" x 10' 0" (4.1m x 3.06m)
- DINING ROOM:12' 0" x 9' 6" (3.66m x 2.9m)
- Sliding patio doors to sunroom
- KITCHEN:9' 10" x 8' 9" (3.01m x 2.66m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. Under unkt lighting. Built in oven, hob and extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Integrated washer dryer. Access to sunroom
- SUN ROOM:19' 0" x 10' 2" (5.8m x 3.1m)
- Electronic blinds. French patio doors leading to rear garden. PVC door leading to driveway.
- Access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 10" x 8' 2" (3.6m x 2.5m)
- Built in mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 10" x 9' 4" (3m x 2.84m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 1" x 8' 2" (3.07m x 2.5m)
- BATHROOM:9' 2" x 5' 3" (2.8m x 1.6m)
- Panel bath with overhead electric shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush w.c.
- EXTERIOR Garden with lawn and patio areas Driveway with detached garage
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
173rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views