- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Available to 1 Invdividual tenant on a short term lease (Initially 3 months, rolling month to month after initial lease expires)
- Superb Second Floor Apartment in the Heart of Stranmillis
- Generous Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms both with Ensuite Facilities
- Cloakroom with WC
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Electric Entrance Gates Leading to Secure Allocated parking Space and Additional Visitor Parking
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities Including Shops, Public Transport, The Lagan Tow Path and Belfast Boat Club
- Within Walking Distance of Queens University
Additional InformationThis superb second floor apartment is situated in a quiet and exclusive development on Stranmillis Road.
The property is extremely well presented and offers well proportioned accommodation which benefits from a generous lounge with dining area which is open plan to the kitchen and 2 double bedrooms both with ensuite facilities. In addition there is a sheltered balcony sitting area accessed from the lounge.
- Communal front door and stairs to 2nd floor
- Front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring, feature glass blocks to wall, storage cupboard (plumbed for washing machine), access to good sized roofspace (part floored, velux window, ideal for conversion to additional accommodation subject to the necessary planning approvals)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling
- 9.09m x 4.32m (29' 10" x 14' 2")
(overall at widest points to include Kitchen) Attractive fireplace with gas coal effect fire, access to balcony sitting area, wood flooring
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob with granite surround and electric oven under, extractor fan, glass display cabinet, concealed lighting, low voltage spots, island unit with granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, integrated dishwasher and attached breakfast bar
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.86m (13' 9" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Shires shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.82m (12' 0" x 9' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots.
- Electric entrance gates leading to secure allocated parking space and additional visitor parking
Heading out of Belfast on Malone Road, turn left in to Chlorine Gardens and Chlorine Mews is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »