- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Integral Garage
- Landscaped Garden To Rear With Summer House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Close Proximity To All Town Amenities, Causeway Hospital, Mountsandel Forest & Schools
- Spacious Well Laid Out Family Accommodation
- Located just off the main Mountsandel Road
- EPC Rating D55
- This excellent 3 bedroom 2 reception detached property offers well proportioned and spacious accommodation with landscaped rear garden and summer house. The property occupies a choice site located off the Mountsandel Road which is one of the main arterial roads into Coleraine Town Centre. Maintained to an exceptional high standard throughout viewing comes highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, access to roofspace, tiled flooring.
- Comprising wc and wash hand basin, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.61m x 3.53m (18'5 x 11'7)
- With feature marble fireplace with raised marble hearth, points for wall lights, laminate wooden flooring.
- Family Room 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7 x 10'6)
- French doors leading to rear, laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.34m x 3.40m (14'3 x 11'2)
- Fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with tiling between and under lighting, stainless steel sink unit, range style cooker/oven with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tiled flooring.
- Utility 4.34m x 1.75m (14'3 x 5'9)
- With stainless steel sink unit, range of eye and low level units with tiling between, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring.
- Integral Garage 5.41m x 3.38m (17'9 x 11'1)
- With up and over door, range of eye and low level units, integrated fridge, light, power points, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.18m (11'9 x 10'5)
- With built in sliderobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 3.10m (11'3 x 10'2)
- With built in sliderobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.28m x 3.10m (10'9 x 10'2)
- With built in sliberobes.
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, bath, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, hotpress with storage.
- Summer House 2.82m x 2.18m (9'3 x 7'2)
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by concrete driveway. Hedge and wall enclosed garden to front with screened area with selection of plants and shrubs. Fully enclosed garden to rear with feature raised tiled patio area with steps leading to screened areas. Garden pond with feature bridge leading to summer house. Paved patio area's and garden laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »