- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright & spacious accommodation
- Excellent interior decor
- Gas fired central heating
- Designated secure car parking space
- Highly sought after apartment complex
- Management fee applicable
- Walking distance of Midleton town centre
- Short commute to Cork City
DescriptionYou'll have to view to appreciate the in's and out's of this apartment complex. No. 10 is a spacious two bedroom apartment boasting accommodation of approx. 85.54 sq m (921 sq ft).
The property is neutrally decorated and has natural light in abundance. The accommodation within is very well appointed and comprises of hall, two bedrooms one of which is ensuite and has a walk in wardrobe to the entry level and a large open plan living/kitchen/dining room and shower room to the upper level.
The property is beautifully decorated in subtle tones. Views of the estuary can also be enjoyed. For those of you looking for low maintenance living and a convenient location, this is the one for you.
There is an allocated parking space in the secure underground car-park with direct lift access.
Charleston Maltings is only minutes from Midleton town centre where a host of amenities are on offer and it enjoys easy access to the N25.
Must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
- Entry Level
- Entrance Hall
- Well-proportioned entrance hall with tiled flooring and stairs leading to living accommodation.
- Master Bedroom
- Large double bedroom with a rear aspect, carpet flooring, feature window.
- Fully tiled three piece bathroom suite with heated towel rail.
- Dressing Room
- Lovely size dressing room with a carpet flooring, abundance of hanging rails and fitted shelving.
- Bedroom 2
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Upper Level
- Picture window framing the water view.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Fantastic bright space with open plan kitchen/dining/living room.
- Kitchen Area
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern floor and wall units, tiled splashback, integrated oven and five ring hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled flooring.
- Living/Dining Area
- Finished with semi-solid oak flooring and recessed lighting, feature window with water views.
- Shower Room
- Spacious shower room with a three piece shower suite, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
BER No.: 104831524
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.45 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 10 Charleston MaltingsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »