10 Castlebrook Lane,
Ballynure, Ballyclare, BT39 9GZ
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Ballyclare)
Last listed at Offers around £239,950
- Immaculately Presented Detached
- Four Bedrooms, One With En-Suite
- Lounge With Multi-Fuel Stove; Dining Room
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage With Utility Area; Private Driveway
- Oil Central Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Popular Development
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with multi-fuel stove, dining room, kitchen with informal dining area, four well proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, private driveway in tarmac and a large rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door. Access to understairs store. Alarm panel. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 3.68m (16'7" x 12'1")
- Plus bay. Box bay window. Focal point multi-fuel burning stove with limestone surround on slate tiled hearth. Solid wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.68m x 2.95m (12'1" x 9'8")
- PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Solid wood flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING SPACE 4.57m x 2.54m (15'0" x 8'4")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include low level fridge and freezer, 4 ring electric hob with extractor canopy over, eye level double oven and dishwasher. Composite one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Breakfast bar area. Tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.33m x 3.10m (17'6" x 10'2")
- Electric roller shutter door Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Additional storage space and integrated shelving. Separate service door. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Access to hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 2.84m x 2.95m (9'4" x 9'8")
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes. Views over surrounding countryside.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 3.68m (13'5" x 12'1")
- Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m x 2.95m (10'2" x 9'8")
- BEDROOM 4 2.97m x 2.62m (9'9" x 8'7")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden in lawn.
Private driveway in tarmac.
Rear garden finished in lawn with an array of plants, trees and shrubs.
Outside tap and light.
Paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT39 9GZ | Property For Sale in BT39 | Property For Sale in Ballyclare Area | Property For Sale in Newtownabbey Area | Property For Sale in Ballyclare | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Ballynure | Country Estates (Ballyclare) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.