- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached family home, located within the ever popular Castle View development just off the Edenappa Road, in the village of Jonesborough and only a short drive to the A1 dual-carriageway, providing an easy commute to Newry City and Dundalk.
This stunning home has been lovingly maintained and upgraded in recent years by the vendors. The ground floor accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen / lounge area, utility room and W.C.
At first floor level, there are four bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite. A main bathroom (with separate bath / shower facilities’) serves the three further bedrooms.
An early viewing is highly recommended as interest is sure to be high.
- Living Room 4.25m x 3.58m (13'11" x 11'8" )
- Herringbone parquet flooring, multi-fuel stove with solid oak beam surround, marble hearth and natural stone tiles.
- Dining Room 3.66m x 3.58m (12'0" x 11'8" )
- Herringbone parquet flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 6.6m x 3.64m (21'7" x 11'11" )
- High and low level fitted units with breakfast bar. Integrated electric double oven and 5 ring ceramic hob unit with canopy fan hood over. Integrated dishwasher. 1 1/3 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Open plan into Dining Room. Doors to hall and utility room.
- Utility Room 3.1m x 1.6m (10'2" x 5'2" )
- High and low level fitted. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Glazed uPVC rear exit door.
- W.C 1.0 x 1.0m (3'3" x 3'3")
- White wash hand basin & wc. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.5m x 3.41m (14'9" x 11'2" )
- Main bedroom with en suite. Built-in wardrobes. Laminated wood flooring.
White wc, wash hand basin & walk-in shower unit with electric shower
fitting. Fully tiled walls. Wall mirror with lighting. Tiled floor. Fan. Side aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.02m x 3.12m (9'10" x 10'2" )
- Laminated wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.11m x 3.06m (10'2" x 10'0" )
- Laminated wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 4.49m x 3.54m (14'8" x 11'7" )
- Laminated wood flooring.
- Bathroom 2.79m x 2m (9'1" x 6'6" )
- White suite comprises walk-in quadrant shower unit with Redring thermostatic shower fitting, bath with chrome shower head and mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled floors and walls. Wall mirror with lighting.
- - A range of Nest app controlled, smart home devices installed including video doorbell, CCTV cameras, smart thermostats for multi zone heating and smoke/carbon monoxide detectors throughout
- Herringbone parquet flooring spanning the Living room, Hallway and Dining room
- Multi-fuel stove with solid oak beam surround, marble hearth and natural stone tiles
- Newly installed walnut shaker doors with brushed chrome hardware throughout
- Stira attic stairs leading to floored attic space
- Outdoor brick patio area with fully enclosed rear lawn, enclosed front lawn and private driveway with space for 3 cars. Garden shed included.
- Newly decorated open plan Kitchen, Dining and Sitting area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »