- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Bungalow
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Requiring General Modernisation
- Four Bedrooms Plus Study
- Spacious Living Room Open To Dining
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Additional Self-Contained Annex With Bedroom, Bathroom & Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
- Generous Driveway Parking
- Substantial Site Of 0.4 Acres With Large Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
- Popular & Convenient Location Within Walking Distance of Hillsborough Village, Schools & Local Amenities
Additional InformationIdeally located on the periphery of Hillsborough village the property is exceptionally well placed within walking distance of all local amenities, schooling, shopping, bars and restaurants that the village has to offer, and is within close proximity to Sprucefield Shopping Centre, with Belfast approximately 20 minutes away.
The property is positioned on a pleasant, private spacious site of 0.4 acres, and has deceptively spacious accommodation requiring some general modernisation; providing, four bedrooms, open plan living / dining, study, together with kitchen with casual dining area, and family bathroom.
In addition, the property benefits from a self-contained annex with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen with own door access.
Likely to be of interest to the young family, professional couple, or those downsizing within the area. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 10.41m x 4.8m (34' 2" x 15' 9")
- 4.78m x 2.06m (15' 8" x 6' 9")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.43m x 2.97m (21' 1" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring hob. Oven. Extractor. Integrated dishwasher. Patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Belfast sink. Hotpress. Door to Rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.66m (14' 5" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.1m (12' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.03m (10' 0" x 6' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- 4.55m x 2.9m (14' 11" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit.
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.45m (13' 3" x 11' 4")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Generous site of 0.4 acres with mature gardens and excellent driveway parking.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.25m x 5.03m (20' 6" x 16' 6")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »