- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large Detached Family Residence.
- Refitted Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms.
- Gardens Laid to Lawn with Mature planting.
This is an absolutely amazing detached family home. the home is located between Ballymena Academy and Cambridge House, and only a few moments walk from St Louis Grammar and Ballymena bus station, this property could potentially remove the need for the family school run! With a contemporary style refitted kitchen and five double bedrooms this beautifully presented home has all the growing family requires. We cannot recommend this lovely home highly enough for any growing family.
- Stained glass windows. Laminate Floor.
- Lounge 6.08 x 3.63 (19'11" x 11'10")
- Open fire with mahogany surround and marble insert.
- Living Room 4.54 x 3.62 (14'10" x 11'10")
- Open Fire with oak surround and marble insert. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen 5.21 x 3.30 (17'1" x 10'9")
- Refitted contemporary style eye/low level units. Central island with breakfast bar. Stainless steel Franke sink. Induction hob. Four Siemens ovens, two conventional ovens, one with Steam cooking function, and one with microwave function. Integrated grills. Two plate warming drawers. Integrated Fridge. Integrated Siemens dishwasher. Recessed ceiling extractor hood. Pantry drawers.
- Dining Room 3.29 x 3.00 (10'9" x 9'10")
- Dining Area - Recessed TV unit. Range of drawers and units.
- Rear Hall
- Uiltity Room 3.24 x 3.12 (10'7" x 10'2")
- High/low level units. Stainless steel sink. Bottle rack. Space for cooker, fridge, A/M washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled splash back.
- Shower room
- Low Flush w/c. WHB. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. 1/2 tiled wall
- FIRST FLOOR
- Walk in hotpress. Store cupboard. Loft access via hatch.
- Bedroom 1 -Front 4.54 x 3.64 (14'10" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.29 x 3.64 (10'9" x 11'11")
- Built in wardrobes and desk.
- Family Bathroom 3.83 x 2.1 (12'6" x 6'10")
- Low flush W/C. Double WHB. Bath with telephone handle shower. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3- Front 4.54 x 3.61 (14'10" x 11'10")
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4- Side 3.54 x 3.32 (11'7" x 10'10")
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5 - Rear 4.58 x 3.27 (15'0" x 10'8")
- Built in book case.
- Asphalt driveway with vehicle access the whole way around the house. Front garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Rear gardens laid to lawn with patio area.
- Detached Double Garage 5.16 x 5.05 and 5.16 x 2.89 (16'11" x 16'6" and 16
- With Power and light. OFCH boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »